[1]http://www.californiahistology.org/job_postings/jobs.html

   There are a couple of jobs in Berkeley poste= d at the CSH website.
   -----histonet-bounces@li= sts.utsouthwestern.edu wrote: -----

   To: Histonet Archive <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern= .edu>
   From: Bharti Parihar
   Sent by: histo= net-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
   Date: 05/14/2012 08:00PM
   Subject= : [Histonet] Looking for work in Bay Area

   Hello  all!  You'll  be  = happy to know (maybe lol) I have officially
   scheduled
   to  take  my  ASCP Ex= am on June 11th and will be hitting the road to
   Berkeley,
   CA  on  June 12t= h, pass or fail, preferably pass of course :)   So I
   am HT
   exam  eli=  gible  if  anyone  knows of any Histotech jobs within BART
   distance of
   Berk= eley. I have a car too so it doesn't have to be just within BART
   distanc= e. Thanks to anyone who can help! :)
   Sincerley,
        &= nbsp;  Bharti