I'd be very careful with this. Histochemical even if it's on frozen section
such as 88314 does not mean immunohistochemical which is 88342 to my
understanding. To my understanding anytime you use a antibody it's a 88342
code. Now as far as being able to code for each margin say from 3-6 or 6-9
o'clock etc that seems like it would fall under the rules for each site to me
kind of like we would charge a 88307 or 88309 for excision with margins instead
of a 88305 which pays less. I personally recommend this not be left in the
hands of google or even histonet. Good information comes from both but you
might just want to put a call into American society of MOHs and ask. Because
over billing is serious business and can get you in a lot of trouble. I only
say this because usually in MOHs you'll get the whole specimen which your
checking for margins. Then any piece after that would be a separate specimen
example that would be part " B " which you could charge separate for.  And
since different docs do this differently making a call couldn't hurt then you
could come and share what they say with us :)

Sent from my iPhone