Thanks for all the info everyone. The tattoo ink sounds intriguing. We don't
seem to have a problem getting full sections on any other derm specimens so I
think it is specimen specific or technique specific meaning that the epithelial
layer of these samples vary in thickness so I will keep you all posted as to
the outcome as I know you are all waiting with anticipation....
Thanks again
Christie