Hello dear histoneters

First let me thank you all for your help for lost password (autostainer plus software) - "a" - "a" tip is ok.

I am begining to test the autostainer and now eveything seems fine (there was a stuck tube but I could settle the problem)

_Corrupted files : Dako Seymour software (TLP 2742 printer)_

   Autostainer plus can print labels directly from main software.
   But printing labels can be done from another computer if you use a
   another provided software (Dako Seymour labeling software)

   My software dako Seymour 5.0  is on two floppies and two compressed
   files are corrupted */VB40016.DL_/* (on first floppy) and
   */ARW01DN0.IC_/* (on second floppy)
   _It would be great if someone could send me by mail the two missing
   working files_ (compressed format, exactly as I have written them
   here would be better, but may be uncompressed files that are in the
   computer could work - these files are not very heavy and can easily
   be sent)

   I asked Dako France but they dont have anymore the floppies of the
   Dako Seymour labeling software (5.0)

_Does someone have a list or a link of best protocols (procedures) for the machine ?_

have a nice day
Best regards

R Wild