Ok, here's my issue(s).  I currently reside in Georgia & will be graduating in
Dec. with an associates degree in medical lab.  My plan was to attend a local
college and become a certified histologist.  Here's the kicker, I will be
moving to the Spring, Tx area soon after graduation (which was not in my
original plan),  but I was wondering if it is best for me to be certified in
Ga. or in Tx.  Also, is it best for me to be certified in histology at a school
or will on the job training do?  I just need a little direction.  Thanks
everyone!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android