I completely agree with what Teri has mentioned regarding the problems with
making absolute requirements for
histology positions.  I've been searching for a histology job in San Francisco
& I know a number of professional websites
that list histology jobs for clinical, research, Biotech Pharmaceutical
companies & other industry.  Sites like Biospace,
JuJu, Indeed, Simply Hired, Higher Ed Jobs, NSH & a number of others.

Often - a number of institutions/companies will state in their requirements
(AA, BA, BS HT, HTL...or
equivalent experience or knowledge of techniques or methods required by the
position.  I've even
seen a few university positions (research) stating training & supervision would
be provided by Principal Investigator
of the lab.

For a number of years, I've worked in research based histology labs where I
have trained & worked side-by-side
with some of the best knowledgeable & talented individuals who either had not
previous training in histology or
had their degrees in a completely different field!

Maria Mejia
San Francisco, CA