Hello Histonetters -

Two NEW HistoTALK http://www.histotalk.com/ programs are up and running!
September 16th show has Beverly & Doug Robinson talking about private labs in
general and then on September 23rd's show, Lynda Ferry a newly registered
histotech talks with us about why she chose Histology as a profession. Fun
interviews!

I will be in Vancouver for the 38th Annual NSH Convention/Symposium. HistoTALK
has a table out in the registration area (somewhere!?) and I'll be interviewing
some of histology's "most interesting, informative and entertaining
professionals"! If you would like to be taped for a future show, stop by Monday
and Tuesday and I'll be sure to get you on the show! Tuesday I'll be doing a
workshop from 10:00 am to 11:30 am, so I won't at the HistoTALK mobile studio
during those hours.

I'm hoping for return interviews with some of our NSH Officers and
Administration friends. Brenda and Carrie get ready to twist arms!

See you in Vancouver!

Yours,
David