I posted last week and got several responses. Anyone interested i= n
   obtaining  this  equipment,  please  email  me what you are willing to
   pay<=  BR>for  it.  Whoever  buys  must  also  agree  to  pay  for all
   packaging,
   handli=  ng,  freight  and  shipping costs related to the equipment. I
   will
   accept e= mails related to this equipment until Friday 11/9/12
   We have the
   following equipment:
   Leica TP1050 (Tissue Processor)
   Dako Autostaine= r (48 slide capacity, unsure of software version)
   RMC Products MR3 Autom= ated microtome
   Fisher Scientific IsoTemp oven
   2 Ventanna Benchmarks
   I just took over as lab manager a couple =f months ago and I'm not<
BR>sure if all of the above are operational. I do kn=w that the
   Benchm= ark XTs do work and the Leica TP1050 does not work.
   Price is VERY negoti= able.
   Donna S. Ingersoll, B.S., HTL, CT(ASCP)
   Laboratory Manager<= BR>A P Laboratories LLC