GSH will be celebrating their 40th anniversary with a Symposium/Convention at
Jekyll Island, Georgia  April 12-14, 2013.
The meeting will be held at the Oceanside Inn and Suites.  The speaker lineup
is fantastic and will offer something for everyone from basic histology, IHC,
management, and specialties.  There will also be a workshop for HT/HTL review.
Come celebrate the "Wave of the Future" in Histology with GSH and our 40th
anniversary in April.
Reserve your room by March 1, 2013.  Please see our link:
http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/symposium

Billie Zimmerman
GSH secretary
bzimm...@gru.edu<mailto:bzimm...@gru.edu>
Any questions- please send them to me offline.

Augusta State University and Georgia Health Sciences University have
consolidated to become Georgia Regents University. Effective January 9, 2013,
my email address has changed to bzimm...@gru.edu. Please update your address
book to reflect this change.