PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! I want that room!
Oh and since you mentioned speedos and crochet bikinis, you want me to bring my
white mankini with the British flag on the front? Just kidding, I think I had
better leave that at home! 😃
Jack

Jack L. RatliffOwner/Histologist, Ratliff Histology Consultants, LLCChairman,
Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology
389 Nichol Mill LaneFranklin, TN 37067(317) 281-1975 (c)(615) 236-4901 (o)(615)
236-4962 (f)jratl...@ratliffhistology.com