I am looking for a supplier of pneumocystis positive control slides for
sputum/bronch wash not tissue.  Can anyone help me? Thanks Marcy
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for use by the designated
recipients named above. They are intended solely for these recipients. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received
this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination,
distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify Calvert Memorial Hospital
immediately by telephone at (410)535-8282 and destroy all copies of this
communication and any attachments.