Pedro,
I have been using a superb method from Bob Skinner for all my decalcified bone
work. Basically, I infiltrate with 50% TissuePrep from Fisher Scientific and
50% EM400 from Leica. I then embed in straight EM400. I personally feel that I
get good infiltration and I never have had a problem with my bone cutting.
(knocking twice on wood....LOL) I might also mention that I decalcify with 5%
formic acid and clear after dehydration using methyl salicylate instead of
xylenes.
Jack

Jack L RatliffOwner/Histologist, Ratliff Histology Consultants, LLCChairman,
Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology