Hi Everyone,

I use Invitrogen/Life Technologies/Molecular Probes' antibody for GFP staining
in PFA fixed rat brains. It works quite well in my hands at a concentration of
1:20,000 for DAB staining. However, I have need of immunofluorescence now and
don't have a good starting point. The product sheet isn't very helpful and
Invitrogen says to use the same Ab concentration which seems crazy. Almost
everything I see shows a lower dilution with IF.

Does anyone have experience with this particular antibody in the brain? If not,
what's a good rule of thumb when trying to convert an antibody from DAB to IF?
What would you suggest in terms of dilution?

Thanks!

Caroline