Happy Friday everyone!
I'm looking for some feedback on cryostat preferences. We are replacing one of
ours now and will be evaluating a few before making a final decision. The 2
I've looked into so far are the Leica 1860 and the HM525 by Thermo Scientific.
I'm interested in the UV feature that many now offer too and want to know what
your experiences are. Does it require extra maintenance? Is it costly to
repair/replace?  Do either of these models (or previous versions) have any
known problems? They both look very nice on the outside, but are they made of
durable materials internally? Thanks in advance for your responses, and have a
great weekend!

Toni