Thank you for the information and insight. You are indeed multi-talented.
Sounds like whatever direction you go, you will be successful. I am not
expecting to find such a combination as HTL/CG, with extensive experience
easily. I just wanted to have some numbers, opinions,  and information to
return if it takes a long while- and some kind of explanation for being
empty-handed when them come asking.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC