Our hospital facility, as well, are faithful Ventana customers.  We have 3
ultras and appreciate the ease and flexibility needed for a busy hospital
facility.  The slide drawers are random access so the slides are staining
independently from one another.  Another great feature of the ultra is the
random access points where antibodies, exhausted reagents, etc. can be added
once the run starts and at multiple times during the staining run. Our
laboratory has found that the quality of the IHC stains are exceptional and
consistent from lot to lot.  The sales staff and technical support is superior
and the engineers that work on our equipment are very thorough.  Of course,
Ventana is light-years above with specimen tracking for the histology
laboratory and we are very excited that with this addition, all slides will be
tracked from start to finish.  Can't say enough, we really love this product!!!

Phyllis S. Burnette HT, ASCP
Anatomicals Supervisor
Riverside Regional Medical Center
757-594-2885