I am putting together a list of facilities that have discontinued the use of
negative reagent controls for IHC. After the CAP revised the requirement
related to negative controls when polymer-based detection systems are used, we
decided to investigate whether discontinuing the negative controls would be
possible for our lab. It would be helpful to know what labs have done this
successfully. If the labs that have discontinued the use of negatives could
just respond in an email, I would appreciate it.

Also, if anyone has any thoughts pertaining to this change, they're certainly
welcome.

Thank you,
Roger
Maywood, IL