Dear Banjo,
We perform moderately differentiated squamous cell carcinoma Cervix as positive control for CINec p16 ventana with very good results.
Regards
Muhammad Tahseen

n 2013-12-30 23:36, Adesupo, Adesuyi (Banjo) wrote:

Hi,
   Please we are having trouble getting the P 16 Positive Control
Slides. I will appreciate it, if you guys could tell me where to find
one.

     Thanks,

    Banjo Adesuyi, BSMT, HT (ASCP), HTL (ASCP), QIHC (ASCP)
    Histology Supervisor
    Norman Regional Health System,
    Norman, OK 73071.
    Tel: 405- 307- 1145

======================================
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail communication and any attachments may
contain confidential and privileged information for the use
of the designated recipients named above. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you
have received this communication in error and that any
review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying
of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy all copies of this communication
and any attachments.