Hello colleagues! I'm currently trying to construct a complete Bone Processing
Protocol that includes fixation (10%NBF), decalcification (EDTA), Dehydration,
Clearing of the decalcificant (Xylene), infiltration, and Embedding in
Paraffin. I would like to look at some procedures just to get a good backbone
of what a complete procedure is displayed like and I was hoping somebody could
give me a website or a source where I could see some. I'm kind of new to bone
histological processing so any procedures that are reliable will help!

Trevor Jordan Wait
University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio
Class of 2017 MD Candidate
Abilene Christian University Class of 2013 Graduate
B.S.  Biochemistry