Hello Histonet

As the new NSH awards chair I wanted to remind everyone out there that the NSH
has many awards and scholarships available to its members.  The annual
symposium/convention in Austin Texas is fast approaching and the deadline to
submit nominations is June 1st .  There are three categories for awards;
leadership, education and advocacy.   These awards offer financial incentives
for continuing education along with recognizing the individuals within our
profession who have demonstrated both dedication and excellence in the field of
Histotechnology. To see what NSH has to offer check out the following link
http://www.nsh.org/scholarships-awards and nominate yourself or a colleague for
an award.

Liz

Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, CO 80308
(303) 682-3949 office
(303) 682-9060 fax
(303) 881-0763 cell
l...@premierlab.com<mailto:l...@premierlab.com>
www.premierlab.com<http://www.premierlab.com/>

March 10, 2014 is Histotechnology Professionals Day

Ship to Address:

Premier Laboratory, LLC
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, CO 80504