We have 4 slides with 2 section on each. We take a ribbon put 2 sections for
unstained and  2 sections for H&E pare in about 200um depending on how much
tissue there is then re-soak cool and take2 sections for unstained and 2
sections H&E.
We do this for all colon Bx's. We  re-soak to prevent the chatter you see with
these types of Bx's.

Hope this helps

Glenn