Just a reminder to register by today, if possible.  If you are awaiting funds
please put that on your registration form.  For the last minute people (aka
procrastinators) who are filing their taxes today...you can still reserve a
cottage/cabin at the Southern Pine Cottages.  Call Kit Reames-McClung at
1-800-CALLAWAY and ask for the GHS/HISTOPALOOZA! Rate of $135 per night.

We look forward to hosting our Regional "cousins" where we will treat you like
family. Our family puts the fun in dysfunctional!!  I'm not going to guarantee
you'll be able to find a spouse at this family reunion, though. But anything is
possible.

If you have any questions or need further assistance go to our website and
contact any of the GSH BOD.
www.histosearch.com/gsh/<http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/>