Hello Everyone,

If you have a Ventana Ultra and use (Ventana# 760-2595) Pankeratin
AE1/AE3/PCK29, would you consider sharing your staining protocol?

Our Pathologists are displeased with the amount of mast cell staining with our
current protocol so we are looking to explore other protocols or suggestions.

Thank you for your assistance,
Suzie

Suzie Miller, MLT ASCP
Senior Histotech
Mercy Health System of Maine Laboratory
mill...@emhs.org<mailto:mill...@emhs.org>

This email message, including any associated files, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential,
privileged, or subject to copyright, trade secret or other protection. This
message also may contain information protected by state and federal privacy
laws that are enforced through serious civil and criminal sanctions. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately
by replying to this e-mail, and delete the original and all copies of this
message from your computer or other device.