From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jones, Laura
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 10:49 AM
To: Histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] JCAHO Competency Requirements

Good Morning!  We are switching from CAP to JCAHO for our inspection and
accreditation.  I'm reading a lot about "Six Method Competency", but most of
the information I have is geared toward blood testing.  If anyone out there can
offer any suggestions as to how I should reformat our competency forms to
satisfy JCAHO, I would appreciate any help.  Thanks in advance!

Laura Jones B.A., HT, PBT (ASCP) | Lead Tech, Histology | Community Health
Systems
740 East State Street | Sharon PA | Phone (724)983-3950 | Fax (724)983-3982
www.sharonregional.com<http://www.sharonregional.com/> |
lpjo...@srhs-pa.org<mailto:lpjo...@srhs-pa.org>

Disclaimer: This electronic message may contain information that is
Proprietary, Confidential, or legally privileged or protected. It is intended
only for the use of the individual(s) and entity named in the message. If you
are not an intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the material from your computer. Do not deliver,
distribute or copy this message and do not disclose its contents or take any
action in reliance on the information it contains.