We have a weekly schedule prepared monthly
Tech 1 rapids, special stains, IHC microtomy
Tech 2 bone marrow, cell blocks and assist tech 1, this tech can be pulled for
routines if possible
Tech 3 biopsies, H&E stainer, and case distribution
Tech 4 our off site campus work, this tech also does microtomy on routine cases
for the main campus
Tech 5 embedding, instrumentation (processors), and microtomy, this tech does
not get biopsies on the day instrumentsprocessors are broken down
Techs 6, 7, 8, 9 embedding and microtomy- once cutting complete these techs are
assiged other duties

Of course nothing is in stone there are vacations and calls outs so we must be
very flexible.

S.Paturzo
TJUH