Good Morning,

How many of you are experiencing Winter Storm Juno?  We're currently getting
hit by it here in Maine!

Last year, I found paper that included the recommendation by the ASCP on the
average number of slides per year that a Histotechnologist could be expected to
deliver.  I can't find the paper.  Does anyone know where I can look it up?  Or
any similar papers?

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main St.
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
207-288-6322 (phone)
207-288-6325 (fax)

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.