Please give your processing schedule with times and reagents?  It is hard to
help without knowing how the tissue was handled from sacrifice to embedding.
Pam Marcum

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-boun...@lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kimberly
Marshall
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 8:20 AM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Help with cutting mouse brain at 9-10 Microns

?Hello Histo folks

  I am starting a research project with mouse brain,  I am having trouble with
chatter on the regular 3.5 mm sections and cant get the 9-10 mm to cut at all.
I have soaked them in warm water and wonder in using a  softener like
conditioner would help.  I am new to the animal tissue world and any advise
would help.

Thanks in advance.

Kimberly

message.