Hello all,

We are starting the process of upgrading our PowerPath system (which we are
very happy with) but before we can do that we have been asked to look at
Softpath since the clinical lab is switching to Soft.

I would welcome any comments or experiences with both systems that anyone can
offer to help us with our decisions.

Thanks in advance,
Dee Wolfe

Dee Wolfe MLT(ASCP), MT(HHS)
Anatomic Pathology Coordinator
Capital Health Regional Medical Center
Laboratory
dwo...@capitalhealth.org
609-394-6434
Fax 609-278-5435

This electronic transmission and any attachments hereto contains material that
is private and confidential in nature and may be protected by law. It is for
the intended recipient only. Any other disclosures are unintended. If you have
received this transmission, or a copy thereof, in error you are instructed to
immediately and permanently delete this transmission and any attachments, and
to notify the sender of such error by telephone at (609) 303-4000. Thank you
for your cooperation and assistance. For Secure Email Instructions go to:
http://www.chsmdconnect.com/postx