Why the change?  Space. There is a larger space available for histology.

I feel they should either move the processors into the new space or leave the
embedding centers where they are now.

I mentioned did bring up about the samples/wax freezing in transit and the
reply was "the experts didn't mention anything about that"

I think the experts were not experienced histotechs.

Paula

Sent from my iPhone