We are currently accepting resumés for a Histotechnician, HT(ASCP) or
Histotechnologist., HTL(ASCP) at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
in Atlanta, GA.

The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the histology
lab to include processing, embedding, sectioning and both routine and special
staining of slides.

We have state-of-the-art instrumentation and are currently looking into a
barcoding system.

This is not an entry level position and is currently being offered as a
contract position.

If interested, please contact me with your resumé  and I will be happy to share
more details.

Jeanine H. Sanders, BS HT(ASCP), QIHC
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
1600 Clifton Road, NE