From: Vickroy, James [mailto:jvick...@springfieldclinic.com]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 3:13 PM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Billing

Just need a reminder:

If a pathologist orders the same  several IHC stains on two blocks from the
same specimen am I correct to think that we can only charge the stains on one
of the blocks? 88342 and the remainder 88341's

Jim

Jim Vickroy
Histology Manager
Springfield Clinic, Main Campus, East Building
1025 South 6th Street
Springfield, Illinois  62703
Office:  217-528-7541, Ext. 15121
Email:  jvick...@springfieldclinic.com<mailto:jvick...@springfieldclinic.com>

This electronic message contains information from Springfield Clinic, LLP that
may be confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive. This information is intended
for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) named above. If you are not the
intended recipient, be aware that disclosure, copying, distribution, or action
taken on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately, by electronic mail, so that arrangements may be made for the
retrieval of this electronic message. Thank you.