Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 08:44:34 -0700
From: Kiran <kira...@sbcglobal.net>
To: Manahil <mbir...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
        <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Dako Artisan special stainer

Dear all,
We are looking at another vendor for special stains. Any input or feedback on
Dako special stainer will be much appreciated.
Thanks and have great weekend.
Kiran

> On Jul 23, 2015, at 7:41 AM, Manahil via Histonet
> <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have processing and H&E auto stainer machines validation
> procedure they would like to share?
> If our lab would like to change the bluing and differentiation reagent from
> in house to commercial, do we need to revalidate the stain?
> Thanks and appreciate your input.
> Manahil
> Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 16:05:52 +0000
From: "Sanders, Jeanine (CDC/OID/NCEZID)" <j...@cdc.gov>
To: Kiran <kira...@sbcglobal.net>, Manahil <mbir...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
        <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

We love our Artisan! We use it for Warthin-Starry, Gram, AFB and GMS staining.
There are many more stains for the Artisan...these are just the ones we use.

Jeanine Sanders
CDC
Atlanta