From: Michael LaFriniere via Histonet [mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 11:39 AM
To: tgen...@gmail.com
Cc: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] are you desperate enough to hire a B.Sc. graduate?

Yes this is a common problem, although I am not sure "desperate enough" would
be appropriate " verbiage".  As histologists over the years we have learned to
cope with and being highly resourceful. I have also resorted to the same idea,
hiring both AS and BS individuals filling positions and training specific
technical task to meet the production needs at present has worked very well in
my laboratory.

Michael
Michael R. LaFriniere, HT (ASCP)
Executive Director

Capital Choice Pathology Laboratory
12041 Bournefield Way, Suite A . Silver Spring, MD 20904
P: 240.471.3427 . F: 240.471.3401 . Cell 410-940-8844
michael.lafrini...@ccplab.com