Hello everyone, hope this Monday is treating you well. I am in dire need of
some assistance. We are a dermpath  lab in Knoxville, TN using the Leica Bond
for our IHC. We have been unable to acquire our Refine Red Detection Kits due
to some technical difficulty. I am looking for anyone who currently uses the
refine red and would be willing and/or able to loan us 2 red kits until we
receive our new lot. I have 9 on order but I am extremely backed up. We would
pay for all shipping and would replace them asap. Thank you for any help you
can provide.Sheila HT, (ASCP)DPPKnoxville, TN