Good Morning,

I have purchased some arrays from a company in the past and had some very
varying results. I prefer not to mention the company and so my request is if
those of you who do not have the luxury of having tissue at your disposal to
make your own tissue arrays from whom are you buying them from. Once purchased
have you used them on IHC platforms like Ventana Benchmark/Ultra or Leica
Bond3? Were your results consistent across the slide?

I would like to add that I am looking for neuroblastoma tumor arrays. Any help
will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Kind Regards!

John J Shelley