Hello Kelli,

You may remember me as one of your online graduates from the GC histological
science program. How are you? For some reason I thought your involvement with
the GC histo program had changed, but seeing your recent post to the histonet
it appears your still the director of that program?

I hope things are well. You were instrumental in helping me complete that
program successfully and were also a good instructor. Ive been at the VA
Manchester NH for 2 years now. I am the lone histotech here since the other
technician left. Things are going great though we have a critical need for
another qualified technician.  Please let me know if any of your students
especially those already holding  a BS would be interested in employment at the
VA Hospital  in Manchester NH. I could certainly guide them through the
application process.

Thanks a ton,

Ryan Roy HTL (ASCP)
Histology Lab
Manchester VA
718 Symth Rd
Manchester NH 03104
(603) 624-4366 ex 6640

Disclosure: The content of this email does not reflect the policies, views or
opinions of the VA.