Good Afternoon,

I have a question and I'm hoping for some creative answers.  How do other labs
track their IHC?  Right now, we have 3 large binders with the paper work-up
sheets and package information filed alphabetically.  We have nothing
electronic other than an Excel spreadsheet with optimized antibodies listed on
it.  I'm wondering if there is something out there that other people use rather
than paper sheets correlated to an Excel file.

Thank you.

Lesley

Lesley S. Bechtold
Senior Manager, Histopathology Sciences
The Jackson Laboratory
600 Main St.
Bar Harbor ME 04609
207-288-6322

The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and
is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you believe you received this email
by mistake, please notify the sender by return email as soon as possible.