Hi Histonetters,

I have been trying to get CD24(SN3b)( cat# MA5-11833) from Thermo Fisher to
stain paraffin sections with no success.  I tried antigen retrieval with citra
and cc1.  I have tried ovarian tumor tissue, tonsil, colon tumor tissue and did
not get any staining.  So I called Thermo Fisher and they said to try the
antibody without antigen retrieval and I did that and still did not get any
staining.  So I tried protease 2 digestion for 8 min. and still did not get any
staining.  I have been trying the antibody at a 1:50 dilution for 1 to 2 hours.
 Does anyone have any suggestions on how to make this antibody work?

Elaine Dooley
U of FL
352-265-0111 ext 72117