I would also be very grateful if you could help me with this issue. We are trying to monitor xylene and formaldehyde levels in our lab, but we cannot find adequate measurement devices. What do you use? is there any equipment capable of give you an envoiromental level of these products in the way, in example, that there are digital thermometers which also measure the humidity and so on?

Thanks for you help

Cheers

Julio