Hello, I work for a research facility and we currently have an archive of
several formalin fixed samples stored in 500ml glass specimen jars; one of our
PI's recently asked me to conduct a search for storage cabinets specifically
designed to accommodate these samples. Is anyone aware of the availability of
such cabinets? The only thing my search has turned up thus far are the
flammable metal cabinets. But due to limited storage space we have to stack
these jars and the generic flammable cabinets are not stacked glass specimen
jar suitable. All ideas & input are welcome. Thank you kindly, Atoska