For once I almost refuse to answer because there is No good answer. This is
absolutely ludicrous.
Heck no is my first response but that probably doesn't pass muster.
My state inspectors are probably wanting to have me fill out more firms   forms
for monthly bleaching. Or adding a bleach step to corrode the delicate inner
bits.

Perhaps the most cost effective method of disposal i am presently consider it
may be least expensive to require all lab medical directors to put it in their
will
my wish is to be entombed with all 4 of my Kseries VIPs.
They've been working longer than I have and refuse to die. I promise to retire
those processors with me buried upright.  Let me stand guard the rest of
eternity to prevent the currently rampant spread of all diseases spread by
contaminated.

Shucks. I may have to be buried in Jamaica. I shipped a couple of those
hazardous contaminated VIPs to Kingston.

Heck I really do not know why we are pondering a non significant disease. Let
someone identify a problem first before making a regulation or procedure.

In my search for more data on  the rampant waterski is on fire v71.0xA ICD10
problem, the processor contamination problem just snuck up on me!!

I guess we need a decontamination room just to contain the outpouring of
biohazardous waste every time we rotate solution or annual maintenance.

Yep, let them cite me if my burial protocol fails the stink test.
Steve A. McClain, MD