From: Teri Johnson [mailto:tejohn...@genoptix.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2017 12:47 PM
To: 'histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu' <histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Cc: Angela McIntosh <amcint...@genoptix.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Primera slide printers

Hi Histoland,

I would love to hear from folks who are currently using the Primera slide
printers in your lab. We are working towards bringing them on line (networked)
and still have not worked out the physical bugs for printing and slide jamming.
We want to know some of the issues you have worked through and what your fixes
have been. In fairness we are also contacting the supplier's customer service
to help us on their end.

Please reply to me directly,

Teri