From: Charles Riley via Histonet [mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 08, 2017 9:28 AM
To: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Film coverslipping

Does anyone know if film coverslipping with a sakura coverslipper is validated
and able to be used with Halogic imaging system?  Looking to purchase a new
coverslipper but want the slides to be compatible with the imager. Any help is
appreciated

--

Charles Riley BS  HT, HTL(ASCP)CM

Histopathology Coordinator/ Mohs