Good afternoon.  I'm a recruiter with Allied Search Partners, and we are
working with several clients in the Boston, MA area on some great career
opportunities.  If you'd like to learn more about any of the following
opportunities, please send your resume to me at cindy@alliedsearchpartners .
com, so I can call you soon.

1.       Histotechnologist, evening shift (Mon-Friday, 7pm to 3am), for
hospital.

2.       Histotech for research company

3.       Histology Manager for research company

4.       Pathology Office Manager, supervisory and Bachelor's required. Front
Office transcription and medical terminology knowledge a must.

5.       4 Pathology Admin positions, 2 Assistant and 2 Executive Assistants.

If Boston isn't your desired geography, BUT YOU ARE OPEN TO MAKING A CAREER
CHANGE, please send your resume to me at cindy@alliedsearchpartners . com, and
I will get back in touch with you to learn about your career and criteria for
new opportunities.  Thanks!

Cindy Moore
Recruiter, Laboratory Staffing
Allied Search Partners