My coworker lost her dog. Subsequently she became aware that dogs can be cloned. After three weeks she recovered some samples (yeah). They are currently sitting in cryonic storage awaiting cloning technology to become sufficiently advanced to be able to routinely clone from frozen tissue. It's been done but not commercially.

The cryonics people gave her a couple small samples in cryo preservative and suggested she have them sent out for a Histo examination so that there is some record of the nature of the samples currently in storage. Do you know any Histologists who receive canine samples? We are in the Los Angeles area.

William Shipley
Schuyler House