From: Mayer,Toysha N [mailto:tnma...@mdanderson.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2017 10:20 AM
To: 'histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: Re: [Histonet] . Dako Artisan VS. Ventana Benchmark speical stainer

The Dako is easier and provides better quality.  It allows for more user input
and if it goes down, the stains can be completed easily due to the reagent
packs.
The Ventana, in my opinion is for the more novice user.  Inexperienced techs,
with a mid level volume can easily operate this unit.  It is not as easy to
complete the stain if the instrument goes down and requires a lot of
maintenance.

Toysha