Hi Everyone,
I am interested in connecting with techs/managers who are working in or have
developed a translation science/medicine/research IHC lab. Recently my
department has become a translational science department and I run most of the
IHC. I'm interested in building this lab into a good translational ihc lab and
was wondering about the following:

1.       What does being a translational ihc lab mean?

2.       What advice would you have in building a translational ihc lab?

3.       What equipment would you want in a translational ihc lab that isn't
necessarily in a regular research ihc lab?

4.       Are you available offline for further questions?
I really appreciate any guidance you send my way. I'm looking at this as a long
term goal with the possibility of becoming the manager of the lab.
Thanks sooooo much in advance for any advice.  Hope you all have a really great
weekend :)
Best regards,
Judi Gordon
SRA
Translational Sciences
CytomX Therapeutics
South San Francisco, CA

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY:

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not an intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering the e-mail to an intended
recipient, please be advised that you have received this message in error and
that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender at CytomX Therapeutics, Inc., immediately

CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. <http://www.cytomx.com>