My service/field technician said the Ultra LCS is required for the IHC, not
sure why but that’s what I was told.

Curt

From: Allan Wang [mailto:alla...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2017 9:21 AM
To: Curt
Cc: histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] benchmark ultra bulks

The LCS is fairly cheap in comparison to some other bulks and 650-010 is half
the price of 650-210. I don't know if there's actually any difference between
them.

I think an alternate formulation for EZ Prep (or Discovery Wash), CC1 and
especially CC2 would save more money.

Allan

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 12:00 PM, Curt via Histonet
<histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu<mailto:histonet@lists.utsouthwestern.edu>>
wrote:
So like everyone else, I'm always trying to find new ways to save a few
dollars, technology and costs are always increasing while reimbursements are
always decreasing...
With that, does anyone have any thoughts on alternative bulks to what Roche
sells for the benchmark ultra, I'm thinking an alternative to their Ultra
LCS... any thoughts?
So long as a customer meets their monthly obligation it should be ok...

Is it even possible...

Curt

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is
intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may
contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
destroy any copies of this information.