Hello all,
I am wondering if any of you out there that do image analysis of breast markers
have a technologist select the field of view to be analyzed by the system. Our
techs do this with no supervision by a pathologist. In many instances the
pathologist changes the analyzed result without logging in to the system to
check which areas were selected by the tech. This makes me just a bit nervous
and I will be interested to see what you all are doing. Thanks and I look
forward to your replies.

Many thanks,
Terri