When will this company ever learn? I'm at my wit's end with failed dispensers
from Roche Ventana.  The volume of time I've wasted on this issue with this
company is monumental.  They refuse to give true tracking information on the
dispensers.  We have a relatively new Ultra.  The instrument is lovely, but the
stains completely unreliable because of the dispenser failure.  Worse yet, one
can never tell when the dispenser will fail.  It might fail right out of the
box, or work fine for 30 tests and fail on 31.  This problem has been going on
since the end of 2017 and still is continuing.  I know I'm not alone because of
the recalls and most recently, the Medical Device Ongoing Action published
5/11/2018. Reaching out to the company is like trying to talk to a politician
who talks in circles.  I'm truly at a loss and would welcome any suggestions
from non-Roche employees.
Frustrated, Terri

Terri L. Braud, HT(ASCP)
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor